Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Many Faces of Pogo

What with all these posts about babies, home buying, and other whatnot, I think there's a certain someone who feels neglected. Someone who feels a little under-loved. Someone who needs a little more attention.

My husband.

Ha, it's not my husband- it's someone much more important, Pogo! (oooh, Seany, I'm just teasing)

Because Pogo pays rapt attention to this blog and has become quite disquieted by her lack of representation.

So thus I present to you, The Many Faces of Pogo.
IMG_9618e
Alert! Curious. Ready to act.

IMG_9615ee
Slightly bored? Or slightly distressed?

IMG_9597e
Caught unawares. Oh! I forgot, this is about Pogo. Okay, I'm on it.

IMG_9622e
Woah. Transfiguring into a rat? Actually, Pogo loves to have her head rubbed, including stretching her skin back like this. Honestly.

IMG_9624e
Then we squish it all back into place.

IMG_9619e
See how content she is now?

IMG_9617e
Just one sweet, cuddly, happy dog. She's like a human with all her personality. Makes me think of that Dick Van Dyke Show segment where Richie brings home a duck and it gets sick so they take it to the vet- the dialogue I'm talking about is from minute 4:35-5:00 (just, ahem, switch where the lady talks about cats and dogs).

Quick detraction- if you've never seen the Dick Van Dyke Show, watch an episode. I promise it'll have you cracking up in no time. I now want to own all the seasons on DVD after surfing through various youtube clips.

Don't worry, there'll be more installments of this series down the road, Pogo has many more faces to offer to the world. For now, adieu.

2 comments: