Friday, September 25, 2009

Surfside

IMG_7449e
The weather has been WONDERFUL the last few days. I've actually felt cool breezes!

So in order to take advantage of the remaining sunshiny days, Sean and I took the Pogster to Surfside Beach- a cute little town where the homes are on stilts and the waters perfectly warm.

Pogo, in all her long midwestern life, had never been to the beach. I suppose we could have taken her to the Lake Michigan shore. But it's, shall we say, less than impressive.

This being her first experience with giant bodies of water, how do you think she liked it?

IMG_7455e
You can lead a dog to shore but you can't make her play in it. (excuse me while I salivate over my hunky hubby)

IMG_7461e
Perhaps we'll ease into it, walk along the edge for a while.

IMG_7466e
Contemplating, should I jump in... or...

IMG_7467e
NO NO GET ME OUT OF HERE!

I guess she didn't like it.

2 comments:

  1. Haha poor dog. That's too bad because the beach is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sean, that'll change in a year. Unless, of course, you apply your sunblock daily like you ought to. ;)

    Um, maybe Pogo is saying, hey a big lightning storm is about to pour upon our heads! Let's boogie on out of open water! Lol.

    ReplyDelete