Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bunches of Bradleys

Whew, it's been too long! I've had plenty to blog about but no time to do the bloggin! We've had two fun Bradley weekends. Let me tell you about them.

Provo was over run by the Bradley clan over homecoming weekend. We had Sean's whole family, the Bradley grandparents, plus an aunt and an uncle with their fams. Wow! We had lots of Bradley fun. Highlights:

  • Watching the boys play marco polo and monkey in the middle. While I sat in the hot tub.

  • Watching Sean's dad beat up his sister to get the candy thrown out during the homecoming parade, while applauding unknown deans and other school officials (Bonus #1: This was my first time attending the Homecoming Parade. Of 6 years at BYU. I'm a cougar fan, really!) (Bonus #2: Cecil Samuelson said hi to me! We were walking along a really empty stretch of the parade route and there he was, right next to me! I waved and he said, "hi." Totally unenthusiastic but I loved it!) (Bummer #1: It. was. FREEZING.)

Well now, look, there's a beast man walking down the road


  • Watching Eagle Eye with the fam in a real theater. No dollar theater business. (Bonus #3: fun movie. Unrealistic but very entertaining.)(Bummer#2: I was so cold I wore my coat in the theater. And my gloves)


  • Watching the Cougs win their football game. We actually got to watch the game in person. It was super wonderful after not even being able to watch it on tv. Stupid Mountain network. (Bummer #4: the cougars lost their next game, so much for the quest for perfection...)
  • The George Q. CANNON! It's just too clever


  • Watching Sean's family sit in Sacrament meeting while I sit up front to conduct the music (Bummer #5: they had to leave after the first hour, hencing missing my exciting relief society lesson. There was quite the "discussion")
They are thoroughly enjoying our place

I do a lot of watching, huh?

After a school filled busy week, Sean, Kyle and I drove off to Colorado for cousin Jeremy's wedding! It was a nice little affair with both the ceremony and luncheon in such pretty locations. How about I tell this story in pictures.

The happy couple. Classic.


Austin has riding skills.

Kyle has golfing skills.

Sean has gymnast skills.

We have good looking couple skills. I especially have hair in your eye skills.

Look how pretty.


This was my new friend. I took her to the bathroom and, bam, hip attachment.


The luncheon place had pretty straw flower centerpieces.

Jeremy thought that one person cuts and the other scoops. It was cute.


Aw, love that.


I like Colorado.


I LOVE my Sean!

She likes Colorado too.


Ah, calming.


We stopped by an interesting diversion. The Fire Department was running these
pressurized guns that shot pumpkins at signs and vans and buckets. They called it... a pumpkin toss.

Sean made new friends too :)

2 comments:

  1. Katie, you are so pretty! I'm glad I now have your blog address! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonus #1: You got to sit in a hot tub. I love those.

    Bonus #2: Hair in your eyes skills are very trendy.

    Bummer #1: I missed your Relief Society lesson. What was it about?

    Bummer #2: Those poor pumpkins!

    Bummer #3: We miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete