Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Happy Snow

The weather right now is pretty whizbang amazing and it looks like winter's on it's way out, so I better share my last set of snow photos (although I might have some in my camera still, hmm).
IMG_2198e
Sometimes, when the temperature is warmish and it's lightly snowing, the kids actually enjoy themselves!

IMG_2186e
Sledding is a favorite and we have the perfect hill in our backyard to descend. EXCEPT it leads right into a fence. So either I have to be down at the bottom to stop them or they've learned to drag their hands to slow themselves.

IMG_2204e
Grey's content to slip and slide on a stationary sled.

IMG_2215e
Picking your nose is hard with snow gloves.

IMG_2236e
Tire swings are a little extra slick in the wintertime.

IMG_2237e
Did you know you can use your racquetball rackets in the snow?

IMG_2250e
He thinks he's so clever sneaking on the other side of the fence.

IMG_2263e
Time for some snowflake catching! First Liam!

IMG_2275e
Dash!

IMG_2269e
Grey!

Thanks snow, it was fun, but I don't think we'll miss you.


No comments:

Post a Comment