Friday, March 20, 2015

Grey, Two and a Half

IMG_2564e
Hi! I'm Grey! Today I'm two and a half years old.

IMG_2574e
These days, I love playing with my brothers- wrestling and chasing and being goofy. While Liam and Dash can push each other's buttons, I can get away with a lot more with them when we're playing together. Ha, it's great! I love to break into my unique stomp dance and giggle, giggle, giggle. Sometimes I just break into laughter at my own, secret jokes. When I see something I want, I bust into the fastest run, with piston legs, fingers positively aching forward.

IMG_2575e
I just learned to climb out of my crib. The first night, I kept climbing out and out and out. And then again in the middle of the night. When I found the house dark, that was really upsetting. Then for the next week, I stayed in my bed! My mom thought it was a miracle, especially after how she had to stand watch over Liam and Dash's room like a prison guard when they learned the same skill. But then I took to escaping at bedtime a few times each night and a few early mornings. But it's still comparatively better- I'm golden!

IMG_2568e
I still eat a great breakfast and lunch but am pretty picky at dinner. But I still always want dessert. Always ready for dessert. My mom loves my enthusiasm and sweet voice. I started really liking Disney movies, especially Frozen. I spend a lot of my time talking about Anna, Elsa, Hans, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf. I really like letters, identifying them and telling people to write them down for me. Dad loves my cuddles- I am a really good cuddler. I love to laugh and smile at the world and it smiles back at me!

(And because I love them so much, here's some photos of my favorite brothers, Dash and Liam!)
IMG_2550e

IMG_2523e

IMG_2532e

IMG_2546e

No comments:

Post a Comment