Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Rusty Update

IMG_9230e
You remember Rusty, right? We're a couple months into our little routine of caretaking and things are now running smoooooth.

IMG_9303e
After a couple weeks, he got in a nice routine of long naps and that made all the difference. Now he's full of smiles and seems to enjoy hangin at the Bradley pad. He definitely prefers when I'm holding him but now he's a pro-sitter-upper, that helps him get excited for toys.

IMG_9275e
But I'm pretty sure his most favorite time of day is when mommy arrives. Giant mega uber smiles.

IMG_8124e
Incidentally, I brought out the baby swing when I was informed that Rusty really likes his swing. Well, he lasts about 10 seconds in my swing before wailing. Fail. BUT my kids adore the thing and it has become the most coveted seat in the house.

IMG_9150e
And I must add, my kids so enjoy Rusty. They're so excited for his arrival, love sharing kisses, love fetching him from his naps, love finding toys to share with him. I love that they're so happy to share their home with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment