Sunday, December 29, 2013

Twelve Snippets

IMG_0826e
Mulched leaves in the yard makes for dirty snowmen. Also, it's hard to take pictures at night.


There's a video in the Children's Museum featuring the Blue Man Group that my kids have just walked on by in the past. This time they watched it three times and the finale (one of the Blue Men conducting sillily) repeatedly left them in stitches. My kids' laughing cracked up everyone else nearby.

IMG_0751e
Gentle brother wrestling.

IMG_0326e
Me encouraging Grey to walk which one of the twins caught on camera (I love that).


Grey likes to flop onto anything that's soft.

IMG_0910e
Some sort of grandson/grandfather greeting. (My dad looks good in a beard, right?)

IMG_0944e
Naps only come about once a month these days and they come in the funniest of places.


Grey is getting more and more playful and Liam and Dash LOVE it.

IMG_0997e
We found the Mary Tyler Moore/Mary Richards statue! I drank in classic television on Nick at Night as a kid, seeing this made me think I'm gonna make it after all! (bah dah da daaaaaaa DAH!)

IMG_1228e
GORGEOUS sunset while the boys watch our landlord break ice dams off the roof.


Grey woke up SO happy to see his brothers. Laughter like this is the best part of my day.

IMG_1064e
Went to the library to find they were making "Gingerbread" Houses! Pasting graham crackers onto little milk cartons works just fine in my book. Such crack-up smiles.

1 comment: