Monday, December 2, 2013

Sick Week

Oo, boy, we've been sick!
IMG_0649e
It started with Liam on Tuesday, throwing up all day long, not able to keep anything down. He was better by Wednesday afternoon but then Grey and Dash both started vomiting during the night.

IMG_0644e
They were sick for Thanksgiving, poor guys. But they didn't have it quite as bad as Liam.

IMG_0648e
I thought we were in the clear until I got it bad Saturday night. And today, it's Sean's turn. Plus, we gave it to my mom while my parents were visiting! So it's been an unusual week. Hopefully back on track real soon!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! Your Mom! Sean! Oh man. I hate this. I'm so sorry it was such a sicky week at your house too. I hope everyone can get the rest & energy they need to start this month off right! I am still coughing and Nathan's poor cough/nose is awful. I hate this part of winter! Sending healing vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!!! That's the worst! I hope you are all better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no how awful! I'm such a wimp when it comes to stomach bugs!! Sorry you all got hit so hard.

    ReplyDelete