Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Well, something's going on with my computer that I can't figure out. None of the virus/malware scans have found anything but it's moving horribly slow, I can only have one or two things open at once and it's constantly freezing. It's taken me four days to edit a few photos and get them onto Flickr, so pardon my lateness!

You'll recall that we all got sick around Thanksgiving. This is what we each looked like when it was our turn:
IMG_0763e
little sickie.

IMG_0765e
But that did not stop Thanksgiving from happening. My parents came up and we had lots of delicious food. My favorite was the butternut squash puree.

IMG_0772e
Lucky Liam was well enough to eat some of it.

IMG_0771e
Unlucky Dash mostly abstained. (and we'd just woken him up from a five hour nap. Sers)

IMG_0769e
Grey was ill as well but cutely so. He even managed a few nibbles.

So much for my first time hosting Thanksgiving. Perhaps next time, eh?

1 comment:

  1. Minnesota is rubbing off on you...you said "eh?" :)

    So sad that Thanksgiving was tainted by sickness this year. I'm looking forward to feasting next year for sure!

    ReplyDelete