Thursday, August 8, 2013

Phone Snippits

A little over a month ago, my world changed... I got an iPhone. So I get to join the ranks of bloggers who unload phone/instagram photos in one fowl heap.
Untitled
Did you know the Mall of America has an amusement park inside? Craziness.

Untitled
A carousel ride was in order.

Untitled
Liam started putting a plastic bag over his head to be silly, so I set him straight and then they did plastic bag races instead. It was more like plastic bag shuffling.

Untitled
This is one of Grey's favorite places to explore. That boy is so food obsessed, I think his brain may be controlled by his taste buds.

Untitled
Feeling some tummy troubles, I used the old standby, Sprite, to calm the storm. Then I wondered, does this treatment have any merit?

Untitled
We explored a new park and upon arrival, saw that a big spider web of ropes made up half the playground. I thought, that's a bummer, my kids will only use half the park, they won't do those ropes. Two minutes later, they were half way up to the top. What do I know?

Untitled
Sean made us some banana chocolate popsicles, mmm.

Untitled
The boys insisted they use their dollar section activity books in the trunk of the van.

Untitled
Our friends came back from a trip out west with this giant bottle of happiness for us. If it had come with a BYU Creamery chocolate milk, I would have insisted I was back in Provo. Love JDawgs.

Untitled
Taking a moment away from a playground to enjoy the lake. They weren't exaggerating when they named this state The Land of Ten Thousand Lakes. Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment