Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sharing

I took these photos a couple months ago to feature how well the boys share. But I neglected to post them. Luckily, they still do things the exact same way. Observe.

IMG_1692e
Dash, I think your turn's up. Mind if I have a turn?

IMG_1702e
I can't get enough of this thing.

IMG_1715e
Okay Liam, I'd like it back now.

IMG_1720e
Ah, I just want a nice long suck on these here toy-

IMG_1722e
Friendly reminder- MY TURN!

IMG_1729e
It's my turn now, right mom?

It seems that no matter what else is around them, the most enticing toy is the one with which brother is playing. Even if he's already playing with a duplicate.

2 comments:

  1. So true :-)! Super cute pictures as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. What cute (and funny!) boys. I can't get enough of the captions you put with the pictures. Love them.

    ReplyDelete