Friday, January 28, 2011

Birthday, Zoo-Style

IMG_3437e
I am now 26 years and one week old. That means last week was my birthday! Whee! As a means of celebrating, we went to the zoo.

IMG_3448e
Fish tanks are perfect for kids, so easy to find little interesting things to watch.

IMG_3523e
Liam's awfully friendly with that toothy crocodile. It's like petting Pogo, right?

IMG_3549e
After Dash had his turn, Sean told me, in all seriousness, we have to make sure to teach them to not pet crocodiles. Yes dear, I'll be sure to instill this upon them.

IMG_3564e
Sometimes it's hard to be short.

IMG_3586e
Liam and Mr. Komodo must be looking at the same thing.

IMG_3598e
Heehee, it's a monkey with a blanket.

Yay, birthday! (also, happy birthday, Lindsay, today!)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Love the crocodile picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 26th Birthday!!! =D Love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I am glad you got to spend it with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your earrings. I'm suprised Liam and Dash aren't scraed of the crocodile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you do live in Houston and I believe there are places with crocodiles roaming free... :)

    ReplyDelete