Friday, July 16, 2010

Strike a Pose

Liam and Dash are starting to be more alert and active. And that means a lot of cute faces.

IMG_0650e
I see this face on Liam (and Dash) a little bit more than I'd like.

IMG_0748e
I think it's so funny when they have this troubled look when they sleep. What are they dreaming about that causes their furrowed brow?

Hey, I spy a little boogie in there! Isn't it automatic for moms to check that sort of thing?

IMG_0741e
Smile! They've been flashing their grins a lot lately. Mm, it's delightful. This is the best we've captured so far, usually Liam's is a lot bigger and brightens his whole face.

(Check out those milk crumbles- he's a well fed boy)

IMG_0678e
A little smirk from Dash. He does a lot better than that too. We'll work on getting a good picture.

Now the rest of these a pictures that just make me laugh.
IMG_0877e
I call this they Popeye face. Dash has mastered it.

IMG_1012e
I don't know what it is that just cracks me up about this. Dash often looks at me in a sidelong way and I just giggle.

IMG_1013e
Liam's eager look with just a touch of cross-eyed-ness.

IMG_0988e
A little something bothering you Dash?

IMG_0987e
*Yawn*

IMG_1016e
And this will be entitled, "Little Birds"

4 comments:

  1. They're so cute! I can't believe I haven't met them yet! When we get back to Houston :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Great pictures! What elastic faces they have :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're lucky to be such a talented photographer. These are just too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liam and Dash are adorable Katie! Love your pictures and your posts. Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete