Sunday, January 10, 2010

Baby Ninjas

I felt my babies today! I'm so excited! We were sitting in Sunday school when Katie turned to me and whispered, "I think I just felt the babies move!" I put my hand on her belly and almost immediately felt a little jab under my hand. I had to resist the urge to jump up and shout the news to the entire class! They seem a lot more real now, especially with Katie growing every day!

Also, I saw this comic yesterday and thought it was cute. XKCD is the most awesome webcomic.

-Sean



3 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! Now the fun really begins as you get to play the guessing game: is that the head? Or the rear? Is that a hand or a foot? So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, go ahead and squeal, anyway!
    Love the comic link - I was loling!

    ReplyDelete