Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Day

IMG_7530e


Today we had another ultrasound. Man it was cool. We saw them wiggling and kicking and rolling around. One of them was even sucking its thumb! I didn't even know they could do that when they're only 3 inches long.

It was such a fun experience, almost as much as the day we found out we were expecting. Thanks, equate, for letting us know.

And can I just make a sidenote to please ignore my brittle nails from that first picture?
And my dull expression in the next?
Thanks.

IMG_7543e

I was thrilled- way more thrilled than this photo lets on. Sean was ecstatic. I found this in his google search box that day:

IMG_7579e

Isn't that sweet? He's going to be the perfect dad.

And despite it's blurriness, this is most definitely my favorite picture of the day:

IMG_7523e

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! That's how my pregnancy test looked too--with one of the lines kind of faded. So Mark didn't believe me that it was positive. I had to take another one the next morning. Still positive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS..this is Kim (logged in as Mark. Oops)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute post. you guys will be great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the pictures in this post...so cute :-)!!! I can't wait to find out if those little babies are boys or girls or both.

    ReplyDelete