Friday, December 28, 2018

Funny Funnies

Grey: They want me to say “Mommy” but I like to say “my Mommy”
Katie: I understand. They just think it’s funny because I’m their mom too. Am I Liam’s Mommy?
Grey: Yes.
Katie: Am I dash’s Mommy?
Grey: Yes. 
Katie: Am I wrens Mommy?
Grey: Yes. 
Katie: Hey, am I daddy’s mommy?
Grey: Yep!
Katie: Ha, no I’m not! I’m married to daddy. Do you know what that makes me? His w... w...
Grey: Woman!

Wren hugs and kisses her baby doll sweetly: I cook it. [sticks her in the oven]

Liam: Guess what? The second semester of the super bowl is Justin Timberlake!

Wren: There’s earth over there! It’s so cute!

Wren sings: Make me a, make me a ayeeva, ayeeva. 
Sean: Make me a, make me a believer, believer!
Wren: It’s not beleeva, ayeeva!

Dash to Wren: How you doing, my beautiful?

Sean’s singing. 
Wren raises a finger: No more. 
Points at Sean: You’re done. 

Wren sings: Boy you gotta carry that weight, carry that weight a long. 

Wren: Poopy time, sunset. The end. 

Wren: Nommy, where are we going?
Katie: We’re going to our friends house. 
Wren: For grey?
Katie: For everybody!
Wren: Liam and dash?
Katie: Yep
Wren: Liam dash grey?
Katie: Yes
Wren: And wren?
Katie: Mmhmm
Wren: Liam dash grey wren?
Katie: You got it. 
Wren: And mommy daddy?
Katie: Us too
Wren: Liam dash grey wren mommy daddy?
Katie: Yep! Everyone!

Sean: Would you guys want to be biathlon athletes? Where you ski and shoot?
Dash: I wouldn’t. I might shoot it the wrong way. Like at my face. 

Wren: THIS DIAPER IS CLEAN!
Sean: No, this diaper has pee in it. 
Wren: I LIKE PEE!
Sean: You like pee?
Wren: I HATE PEE!

Sean passes gas
Wren: You toot like Mommy!

Wren: You’re stinky. 
Sean: Please don’t say that. 
Wren: You’re stinky poopoo. 
Katie: That’s not nice to say to someone, please don’t. 
Wren, gesturing to herself, gentle voice with all sincerity: I poopy tonight. 

Pointing to a bar of laundry soap, Grey: Is that CHEESE?!

Eaaaaarly in the morning, Liam: Mom, you have to wake up, the birds are singing and it’s beautiful!

Grey swings around a bag like a lasso. 
Katie: Yee haw!
Grey: Yeehaw! I’m a... ty-er! I tie... blankets!

Dash: Don’t say miam, wren, it’s Liam. 
Wren: Miam!
Katie: La la la la Liam. 
Wren: La la la la miam!

Wren: Baa baa black sheep 
Have you any food?
Yes sir yes sir
Three next more
One for the monster
One for the day
One for the daddy
And one for the day
Baa baa BLACK SHEEP!

Grey: This sucker is gross. 
Katie: What does it taste like?
Grey: It tastes like toxic. 

After gently hugging his sick father, Liam announces: Barfer! We’ve got a barfer here!

Wren: Where are Mimi and pompa?
Katie: They’re in Europe!
Wren: Can I go to Throw Up?

Dash: How long did we work out?
Katie: You exercised about forty minutes. 
Dash: I made like a quarter pound of sweat. 

Music: Rah rah ah-ah-ah!
Ro mah ro-mah-mah
Wren: What is this?
Katie: It’s called Bad Romance. 
Wren: No, it’s baa baa black sheep have you any wool...

Katie: Are you ready to go to St. George?
Wren: Yeah let’s go see George!

Katie: I love you so much. 
Wren: No. Don’t say “I love you.” I will close the door and throw you away. Okay? I will throw you away. 

Sean: You guys are good climbers!
Wren: I’m not a climber! I’m a catpig! Meow pink. 

Wren: I not a girl, I'm a poopoo boy!

Grandma: How old are you?
Wren: Two. 
Grandma: Is it almost your birthday?
Wren: Yes!
Grandma: How old will you be?
Wren: Um, not two. 

Katie: Do you want to say goodbye to your friend?
Grey: Bye Abigail!
Wren: I want to say it too. Bye Alligator!

Grey: Harry Potter got that wand and Mouth Boy didn’t!
Katie: Mouth boy?
Dash: Yeah, it was Malfoy who didn’t. 

Liam takes a mouthful of ice
Grandpa: You should know that grey’s been putting that ice in his mouth and spitting it back in the cup. 
Liam: It wasn’t this one. 
Grandpa: How do you know?
Liam: It doesn’t smell like grey.

Grey: Wren, I defeated you!
Wren: Oh no, I got afeatadeaded. 

Katie: Do you have a dirty diaper?
Wren:... I don’t want to talk to you right now. 

Wren: You’re in my room. WHAT?!

Complaining about the sacrament
Wren: I don’t want to drink Jesus!

Dash: Mom! Come here! Syl is a fulcrum!
Katie: What?
Dash: Syl is a fulcrum! Come!
Katie comes around the corner to find Dash lying like a board while bobbing back and forth on top of Syl. 
Dash: Syl is the fulcrum and I’m the lever!

Wren: Grey got his sneeze in my nose!

Wren: I love you. 
Katie: I love you. 
Wren: I love you, too. 
Katie: I love you, too. 
Wren: I love your brain. 


Wren sings: Belis smelly-gah! I wanna miss you a merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment