Friday, December 21, 2018

8.5

IMG_9224e
Hi! I'm Dash! I just turned eight and a half years old!

IMG_9225e
I'm still just as awesome as ever. I love to learn and challenge myself. Well, maybe not challenging myself in front of lots of people, as I don't enjoy losing games. But I do love to see how high I can calculate or how quickly I can read a chapter.

IMG_9228e
I love my whole family and really love playing with Syl. I'm working on my patience but it's coming along. My parents love how enthusiastic I am about the things I'm interested in. What can  say, I'm really great! Happy half birthday to me!

IMG_9236e
Hi! I'm Liam! I just turned eight and a half years old!

IMG_9245e
I'm a pretty fantastic kid. I follow the rules, I learn well, I love practicing the skills I learn, I love to perform well. School's going great. I love trying lots of things and being a part of aaaanything that's around me. And I like to get in friendly competitions with my brothers (that sometimes end up not-so-friendly).

IMG_9242e
My family is my favorite and I'm so glad we have Syl. I love playing soccer with her. I love to laugh and be involved in anything funny. I sure am great. Happy half birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment