Monday, November 19, 2018

grey is 6

IMG_9150e
Hi! I'm Grey! I just turned six years old!

IMG_9139e
I'm growing up a lot! I'm losing teeth (I bet I'll lose my other front tooth by Christmas!), reading like a pro, thinking of all sorts of math problems, making awesome choices in school, and soaking up all the things my teachers tell me.

IMG_9148e
I love to make people laugh. I love to come up with crazy scenarios to make people think. I love to play with my brothers and be buddies with my sister. I still love to sit in mom or dads lap. I'm sensitive to when others are upset or hurt and want to help them. I'm quick to say I'm sorry. I love to learn about the gospel and think about it often during the day. I still love sugary treats and watching a little tv. I'm a pretty great kid.

IMG_9142e
Happy birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment