Thursday, June 21, 2018

Territory Days

I like attending festivals and town events, they're so fun and quaint. So I was excited to attend Territory Days, which Colorado Springs hosts every Memorial Day.

Total bust.

It was pretty much all vendors and ticketed rides, just a place to spend money. We found a few couple fun spots. Like the guys who would whip you. Really, see:
IMG_8133e
IMG_8135e
IMG_8139e

A video of me subjecting my children to this danger. I wonder if the guy ever messes up.

IMG_8141e
There was also a little weaving station (is that the right word? Weaving? Looming? I don't know)

IMG_8143e
Grey liked to touch everything you weren't supposed to touch.

IMG_8144e
And that was it. At least we got a good walk in. And we know we never need to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment