Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Zoo with Naomi

Over spring break, my parents came to visit AND so did my niece, Naomi. We haven't seen her in years, it was so fun to spend time with her and show her around town! Everyone knows you haven't really visited Colorado Springs until you've fed a giraffe, so to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo we went!

IMG_7395e
I think she enjoyed it. Though she was very happy to clean her hands at the end.

IMG_7390e
Every few days, my kids wonder aloud if this giraffe is still licking the post.

IMG_7406e

IMG_7413e

IMG_7424e
I have been to this zoo many times but I must always turn the wrong way because I have never seen the lion before, and it was so close!

IMG_7432e

IMG_7436e
Grey wasn't interested in posing. Wren wasn't interested in being in the photo.

IMG_7439e

IMG_7450e
I love the budgie room but I spend so much time lifting up my kids to reach the birds that I'm a sweaty mess by the end.

IMG_7468e
Hey buddy.

IMG_7478e
She was relaxing until she realized a Tiger was stalking her!

IMG_7480e

IMG_7484e
He needs a toothpick.

IMG_7487e
We did it, we closed down the zoo! Time to sit down!

No comments:

Post a Comment