Friday, May 25, 2018

8

IMG_7926e
Hi! I'm Liam! I just turned eight years old!

IMG_7930e
I'm a pretty awesome kid. I'm interested in anything worth being interested in. I love to try new games and master old ones. I love to play soccer in the backyard. I love to learn odd facts. I love to make people laugh. I love bike and scooter rides. I love my new origami book. I love video games. I love my family!

IMG_7948e
Hi! I'm Dash! I too just turned eight years old!

IMG_7945e
What a stud I am. I sure love learning and excelling. I like chasing after the soccer ball. I love to play things where there aren't necessarily winners and losers. I love to be goofy and come up with silly stories and circumstances. Bottle flipping is pretty great. I like to make sure people follow the rules. I love being with my family!

IMG_7941e
Happy birthday to us!

One more thing!
IMG_7937e

IMG_7961e
We both have decided to get baptized to become members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! It's happening on Saturday! Our family and we are so very proud and excited! It's going to be one special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment