Tuesday, November 14, 2017

five

IMG_6141e
Hi I'm Grey! A little while ago (yes, Mommy is behind) I turned five years old!

IMG_6146e
I am a fun-loving kind of kid. Laughing is probably my favorite thing to do, I want to laugh about everything! And I look pretty cute doing it!

IMG_6137e
I'm really liking school and it's helping me learn to read. Now it's so fun to see a word and sound it out. My teacher is great and I love to play with my friends. Mom really likes that I tell her about my day at school, something my older brothers rarely do.

IMG_6162e
I really love my brothers and sister, though I have to be extra patient with Wren who, for some reason, really likes to me (she likes to hit everyone but especially me). Mom is so impressed by how patient I am with her. And I used to be able to say that my behavior is so great, I had been so obedient and understanding, but the last few weeks have been rough. I hit my head really hard in a fall and since then I have a hard time following rules and I get pretty crazy at bedtime. I'm working at getting better!

IMG_6158e
I really like Zelda and watching Daddy play video games. I like to eat snacks and candy SO MUCH. I love to play and to snuggle and be sweet. And I love being five!

No comments:

Post a Comment