Monday, June 5, 2017

7

IMG_4961e
Hi! I'm Liam! I just turned seven years old!

IMG_4965e
I'm a super smart kid who loves to read and practice math. I love to come up with experiments and projects, generally executing them without need for help. I most enjoy playing with cool Lego sets and Snap Circuits.

IMG_4964e
I love to laugh and be funny. Silly things are my favorite. It's so fun to come up with funny games and have all my siblings play. My brothers and I just finished some swimming lessons and I really enjoy doing the backstroke. Most recently, I've decided to be a chemist. I just love to be me.

IMG_4951e
Hi! I'm Dash! I just turned seven years old, too!

IMG_4954e
I'm a smarty with an affinity for reading fact books and completing workbooks. I really like the Fly Guy, Magic Treehouse, and Captain Underpants books (Liam, too). Shel Silverstein is pretty fun too. I love to work on projects and do a really good job.

IMG_4957e
I enjoy learning interesting facts and am currently really into the weather (especially tornadoes!). I think I'll either be a meteorologist or a pediatrician. I'm full of giggles and silliness and love sharing it with my family.

IMG_4975e
Happy birthday boy-os!

No comments:

Post a Comment