Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Snowy Spring Break

Remember those photos I just put up of our Helen Hunt Falls hike? How lovely it was outside while we played in the water with short sleeves? Well, the next day was this:

IMG_4539e
So much snow.

IMG_4551e
But I bet my parents secretly miss the snow, so the manic weather was actually a gift. Right, mom and dad? Well, I DO know that my dad had fun making snowballs and trying to knock down our freshly built snowman.

IMG_4556e
Guard, him boys! Guard that snowman with your lives!

IMG_4560e
Even better, Wren enjoyed a few minutes outside and when she stopped enjoying the outside, she could hang out inside with Grandma! It was perfect!

IMG_4561e
Thanks, dude!

IMG_4573e
And that day, my mom started getting sick. And then the whole rest of the family got sick. And we had no more adventures and stayed home and wallowed in our misery. So, obviously, super fun trip for my parents! Thanks for coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment