Monday, May 1, 2017

Rachel and the gang

Rachel and kids recently stayed in Colorado for six weeks while Tim rotated (was stationed? I don't know the correct military/medical school terminology) away from home. It was so fun to see her and have the cousins all play together when we'd get together. Of course, I never brought my camera with me- why would I do that?! BUT I did finally bring it when Great Grandma and Grandpa Bradley came for a little visit.

IMG_4511e
All my boys, but especially the twins, wanted to be around baby Henry. As in, it was the first thing they asked when they'd walk in the door, "can I hold baby Henry?"

IMG_4514e
So Henry plus doting grandparents? Heaven.

IMG_4521e
They lived to make him smile.

IMG_4525e
Ellie was a blur of energy and my kids loved following her around and having her follow them around. Ellie and Wren's hair are almost exactly alike, I did sooooo many double-takes.

IMG_4529e
Grandparent bonding, melts my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment