Tuesday, September 20, 2016

four

IMG_3209e
Hi, I'm Grey. Today, I'm four years old!

IMG_3228e
I'm so excited about it! And that's a pretty significant thing- I don't throw around my enthusiasm for just anything. I carefully choose my thrills and express myself appropriately, chiefly, shrill yells and kick hopping. I'm not easily swayed toward excitement if I haven't chosen it myself. I quite love Pokemon, snacks, and using the garage door code. I also enjoy Octonauts, Justin Time, chocolate, and silly play. I do not enjoy dinner (no matter the food content).

IMG_3214e
I can be a very sweet boy, volunteering my love for my family members and spontaneous sharing. At the same time, I can be pretty bothersome, really enjoying people's cries of annoyance. I hear that's a pretty typical dichotomy for my age. I can be very reserved when in new and uncomfortable situations, usually claiming to be "scared." To deal, I stay a bit withdrawn and decline participation. Once I get a little more comfortable, I start acting silly. So very silly. Like this:

IMG_3224e

IMG_3255e

IMG_3238e

IMG_3258e

IMG_3246e
I'm not one to do things in order to impress others. But I will do things in order to impress myself- indeed, I'm exceedingly thrilled whenever I do something impressive and will cheer myself. So sometimes it can get difficult to do lessons and such with me unless properly motivated (food!). But I do like to share experiences with people and will insist people, "come with me!" to see what I have to share. I'm learning all the time and love to be happy. Happy birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment