Sunday, July 31, 2016

One Year

IMG_2832e
Hi! I'm Wren! Today, I'm one year old!

IMG_2828e
Can you believe it? A whole year! I've learned how to eat and how to crawl and how to sleep well. It's pretty impressive, if I do say so myself.

IMG_2808e
I love to wave and say "hello!" Most people seem to enjoy it. I kind of say "here you go" and maybe sorta kinda say "thank you."

IMG_2821e
I wore a helmet for three and a half months to help my head grow into a rounder shape. It's still not perfect but it's better!

IMG_2805e
Did you know that I never get full? If you offer me food, I will eat it. No matter how much I've already consumed. Give me more!

IMG_2817e
I like to sleep. I generally get at least 12 hours of sleep at night, often more. Then a nice nap during the day. And then, when I wake up, I like to just hang out for a bit without making noise. Many times, Mom comes in to wake me up, only to find me already sitting up in my bed.

IMG_2802e
I really like my brothers... as long as they keep a certain distance. Their silly faces and noises and movements are so funny! But if they try to hug me or pick me up, uh uh. No go. Kisses... kisses are usually okay.

IMG_2799e
I still like hanging out with my parents more than anything else. Sometimes they get a little tired of holding me but if they try to put me down, I will let them know of my disapproval!

IMG_2784e
My mom took a bunch of photos for my birthday because I'm crazy cute. Enjoy! Happy birthday me!

IMG_2792e

IMG_2780e

IMG_2772e

IMG_2768e

IMG_2763e

IMG_2748e

IMG_2746e

IMG_2720e

IMG_2714e

2 comments:

  1. Doll baby! I love this so much. How are our babies such big girls?? Miss Wren is just beautiful. Happy birthday, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are crazy cute. Happy birthday, Wren!

    ReplyDelete