Tuesday, May 17, 2016

6

IMG_1732e
Hi! I'm Liam! I just turned six years old!

IMG_1740ee
I'm full of life and still love to be impressive. I like learning new things and exploring ideas. My mom is always impressed by my ability to come up with and then complete creative projects.

IMG_1736e
While I sometimes don't have the most patience with my brothers, I'm a very nice friend and am always so excited when my friends do something good or exciting. And I adore my sister! Carrying her around is one of my favorite things!

IMG_1742ee
I really like to build things, be it with blocks or dominos or legos or hot wheels tracks. I'm a great student and love learning all sorts of subjects. But that doesn't mean I've forgotten my silly side- I can make the best of them giggle. Dash especially.

IMG_1748e
Hi! I'm Dash! I just turned six years old!

IMG_1755ee
I'm a sweet boy who soaks up the best of life. While I can certainly have a good emotional meltdown when I'm frustrated by a brother, I'm generally a very kind-hearted, kind kid. I'm a really good friend and I can't get enough of my baby sister! It makes my day when she smiles at me.

IMG_1764e
I love reading books where I get to learn new things. I do a great job in school! When I read, I like to make sure I read tricky words carefully so don't make mistakes. I like building too and making cool contraptions and mazes.

IMG_1762ee
I can be such a silly kid, making jokes, giggling with Liam, doing crazy dances. I love to make people smile. Happiness is my favorite!

Happy birthday, Liam and Dash!

IMG_1768e
Bonus wish-making photo of Grey!

1 comment:

  1. I love those boys and their group giggles. Happy birthday Liam and Dash!

    ReplyDelete