Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Pictures and Words

So I have several groups of photos ready to be blogged, I just have to come up with words to put with them. For instance, I have pictures from a playground- what do I say? Here we are at the playground. Dash at the playground, Liam at the playground, Grey at the playground, Wren fell asleep, The twins learned to hang from their legs, Grey was jealous. I'm just putting unnecessary words, explaining what's already obvious in the photos. I could come up with some profound, philosophical exposition or a funny anecdote that's unrelated to the photos, but I am currently uninspired. Nor do I want to detract from the photos. So. Here you go.

IMG_8210e
Here we are at the playground.

IMG_8208e
Dash at the playground.

IMG_8202e
Liam at the playground.

IMG_8190e
Grey at the playground.

IMG_8173e
Wren fell asleep.

IMG_8175e
The twins learned to hang from their legs

IMG_8197e
Grey was jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment