Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Week 37

IMG_6352e
Whelp, I'm super pregnant. 37 weeks! People regularly ask me when I'm due and when I don't respond with "any day now," they're shocked and quite sympathetic. Many often express how uncomfortable they feel when they see how big I am. How lovely! I have to wear tank tops under all my shirts because none of my maternity shirts will cover. I chug water like I'm in the Sahara. I wake up to use the bathroom roughly 817 times a night.

I'm starting to swell- it's a fun game to see how quickly my blood vessels fill when I lower my hand and empty when I raise them. My skin (particularly my face! yay!) is a mosaic of capillary spots (angioma), random raised bumps, and age spots (melasma). Baby girl has been growing perfectly. Rather then kicks and punches, she does giant rolls and jabs. When she stretches, she stays stretching, and I have to try and poke her limbs back in. Her brothers all seem extremely excited to meet her. My nesting instinct is baaaarely starting to kick in- meaning, I kinda feel like doing all the things on my to do list.

IMG_6350e
Sean just finished up a crazy busy rotation (with what Sean suspects to be an ulcer, which is kinda sorta healing now), I finished taking and editing a wedding photo shoot, and things are getting calmer. Grey's sleep patterns have been ridiculous- he stays up late, he wakes up early, he skips naps, and worst of all is he keeps waking up in the middle of the night. Ugh. I've been having to motivate myself to go on outings, when I think about how much I'll have to walk or stand. But the kids do so much better when we get out of the house..

So, am I going to make it to my due date? Will I go past, like I did with Grey? If this were Liam and Dash, I would have birthed her already! But I was induced, so that doesn't count. Will she be hefty, like Grey, or petite like the twins? Will she have jaundice like Grey and Liam? Please don't let her have jaundice, it's so annoying. Will she be the cutest thing around? YES. Are Sean and I super anxious and excited to meet her? YES. Will I ever get a good night's sleep again? NO. Is that okay? YES!

1 comment:

  1. That is a serious baby belly! Hang in there!!! I can't wait to see her cute face on the blog!

    ReplyDelete