Monday, July 20, 2015

Things I love

IMG_6369e
I love this man with all my heart, might, mind, and strength. He's just so good for me. (His birthday was last week! Happy 30, my love!)

IMG_6366e
I love when these kids can play together without squealing in frustration.

IMG_6378e
I love my kids' laughter.

IMG_6388e
I love my kids' smiles.

IMG_6392e
I love my kids' silliness.

IMG_6412e
I love how much my kids love me.

IMG_6423e
I love that these little boys are going to have a little girl to watch over and love.

IMG_6448e
I love when Liam figures out something interesting and is so proud of himself.

IMG_6451e
I love when Dash hears something surprising and opens up his eyes so big like he is just completely shocked.

IMG_6453e
I love that Sean doesn't get annoyed when I never wake up early with him (or at least doesn't show that he's annoyed).

IMG_6456e
I love when this kid sleeps at night.

IMG_6458e
And I love when any of these people, the people I love most, look at me with such love that I melt into a little puddle of happy. Family life is the best life.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you took the time to share all of this love with the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete