Friday, February 27, 2015

18 little weeks

IMG_2320e
As of last Tuesday, I'm 18 weeks! Items of note:
- I ridiculously forgot to mention last time that I've been feeling little kicks and punches! It started around 17 weeks or so. I have to keep reminding myself that I'm feeling a baby and not a bunch of funny abdominal muscle twitches.
- I often get a nice jolt of pain in my hip when walking on my left leg. So fun...
- I'm always wanting chocolate. I'm not sure if it's a true pregnancy craving or if I'm just taking it as a handy excuse to eat it all the time.
- Other foods that sound wonderful always: pho, spring rolls, and ice cream (and I still enjoy my almost daily potato)
- I'm going to have to break out my maternity clothes soon- fashion circa 2009. Clothes be expensive.

IMG_2327e
Monday is the anatomy screening, which means, WE FIND OUT THE GENDER! Oh the excitement! Feel free to log your guess!



2 comments:

  1. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you're having either a boy or a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm voting for a girl to come and rock your boy world...although your boys are so adorable it wouldn't be a bad thing to add another :-)

    ReplyDelete