Tuesday, January 13, 2015

King Rusty

I was looking through my photos and found this group that I can't believe I never blogged from the fall. And thus I present to you King Rusty and his mighty rule.

IMG_0831e
King Rusty: Enough of these kisses. I need entertainment.

IMG_0824e
King Rusty: Make. Me. Laugh.

IMG_0822e
Jester Dash: Hee hee, look at me, I have a cat on my shirt, yippee yipee!

IMG_0787e
King Rusty: Hmm, an honorable attempt. I commend you and your rhyming. But I need more silliness. Next!

IMG_0816e
Jester Liam: I have a blue crayon! and I'm going to color everything blue! so we won't be able to tell what's earth and what's sky! and we'll all just float around like noodles!

IMG_0797e
King Rusty: Ho ho! I like it, I like it very much, very clever indeed.

IMG_0781e
King Rusty: Well done, you have succeeded in elevating my mood. You may now approach with the leaves and commence this thing you call "playing." I hope it lives up to your hype.

No comments:

Post a Comment