Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Closing Out the Twenties

Today is the last day of my twenties.

It's been quite a decade. I pretty much accomplished, or at least began, all my life goals. That's quite something. Let's see the details:

- I graduated with my Neuroscience Bachelor's degree from BYU.
- I married the smartest, handsomest, most wonderful man there ever was.
- I received my Masters of Neuroscience from BYU.
- I supported my husband through his bachelor's degree.
- Moved from Utah to Texas
- I got my first job as a scientist.
- Bought a house.
- I had twins!
- I've thus far raised those twins well.
- Became a stay-at-home mom.
- I learned and continue to improve my photography.
- I had another baby boy!
- I've thus far raised that boy well.
- I supported my husband through medical school.
- Moved to Minnesota.
- Continue to support my husband through pediatric residency.

How shall I finish out this grand span of ten years? How about one more exciting upcoming event (coming to you July 28 or thereabouts!):
IMG_1801e

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh!!!! No way! That's so awesome, guys! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you and your (growing) family! I'm due with #3 about 2 weeks before you! Dreaming of last year's trip to FL during these chilly New England days (minus wet shorts :-) )...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! How wonderful! And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow congratulations! You passed us up! To be fair, you *did* have two at once. That's really great!!!

    ReplyDelete