Monday, February 4, 2013

To the Park!

As the weeks have gone by, I've found that the neighborhood park is one of our best bets for outings. I can manage to get all three kids there and have it fit right between Grey's naps. Although that means we never stay as long as Liam and Dash want, it's better than being bored home-bodies. Plus, the weather has been pristine- these cold photos are a bit old, it's been perfect the last couple weeks.
IMG_7123e
Apparently when we returned from our vacationing, Liam and Dash finally felt ready to tackle the rope ladder.

IMG_7120e
And they tackled it fiercely.

IMG_7128e
They just keep growing up. High-waters, anyone?

IMG_7131e
I usually carry Grey in the Baby Bjorn. This is one of those photos where you stretch you're arm out until it tingles, point the camera back at yourself, and hope for the best.

IMG_7113e
This is where they hide if they don't think it should be time to go.

IMG_7129e
They think they're so clever.

IMG_7152e
I think they are too. Please forgive my leftover eyeliner.

IMG_7160e
They eventually come down- these days preferring the "belly slide," as they call it.

IMG_7135e
They do a little climbing.

IMG_7139e
And I wonder when it was that I made the switch from the mom who worriedly hovered behind these boys, ready to catch them when they suredly would fall to the mom who stepped back, took a picture, and never actually approached them at all as they climbed. My kids are growing up!

IMG_7149e
But I don't think they'll ever be too old for the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment