Monday, November 26, 2012

Leaves Are Falling

IMG_5130e
Back on the day we arrived in Illinois, my dad set to work gathering leaves.

IMG_5123e
Liam liked to watch dad work.

IMG_5125e
He liked getting leaves blown at him even more.

Where were Liam's brothers during all this?
IMG_5115e
Grey enjoyed the leaves too. But from the comfort and warmth of his car seat.

IMG_5158e
Dash was passed out on dad. Travel days make you sleep funny.

IMG_5182e
Meanwhile, Liam got into the thick of things.

IMG_5172e
And buried himself in foliage.

IMG_5189e
And he was kind enough to start putting the leaves back where they came from.

And the little man?
IMG_5148e
Still just hangin.

IMG_5198e
But Dash finally woke up! Dad was done leaf-blowing but the pile, of course, was begging to be jumped in.

IMG_5203e
I kicked some leaves in his face so he could get the experience too. I'm such a thoughtful mommy.

IMG_5213e
He probably could have disappeared in there if he'd tried.

IMG_5222e
I think this became a Dash-approved activity.

IMG_5225e
Liam came out again to play with him for a little. Notice how I sent them to go play right next to the street. Hey, it's Autumn, you got to do what you got to do.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Katie! AMAZING pictures! I can't wait to give these boys some Aunt Lindsay loving. Only 3ish weeks to go!!

    ReplyDelete