Monday, November 19, 2012

Grey's a Keeper

IMG_5003e
This little guy is 2 months old tomorrow. What's that now? 2 months! 2 months of wonderfulness. He went to the doctor last week so we have official measurements, I just... don't have them with me right now. I remember that he's in the 85 percentile in everything. I'm pretty sure he's 13 lb 2 oz (already halfway to his brothers' weights). His height is something like 24 inches? Something long.

IMG_4981e
Grey's doing beautifully. He almost always sleeps for at least six hours without eating at night. He eats like a champ and spits up like a super champ. He's pretty easy to soothe. He has the cutest sad face. His acne is fading away (I didn't remove anything for these photos). And more hair is growing! He even just started drooling. Aw.

IMG_5011e
The best part is that for a good half hour after he eats, he just wants to look at faces and smile. If he catches your eye, you best take a seat because you're stuck there for a good long while whether you like it or not (but I always like it). He's especially happy post-feeding after Liam and Dash have gone to bed. Or maybe I'm just better able to focus on him so it seems like he's extra happy. Whatever the truth is, I love that time with him, staring and smiling and talking. I love my Grey babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment