Thursday, December 29, 2011

Daddy Daughter Time

IMG_6717e
My dad's a do-it-yourself kind of guy. And growing up I loved to help him in his DIY projects. My sister Jenny did, too. My brothers... not as much. Kind of funny, right?

IMG_6727e
So when my parents recently bought a big shelf with assembly required, Dad requested that they wait to put it together until Jenny and I arrived for the holidays. Kind of a Daddy Daughter project. It was double extra fu-un.

IMG_6746e
We take pride in our handy work.

IMG_6748e
Even the boxes needed putting together.

IMG_6759e
Extra thanks to my hubster for holding in his handimanliness to let us three have a special time. He got to play babysitter instead. Isn't he a cute Mr. Monkey Man?

IMG_6762e
Us and our masterpiece. We whipped that together in no time flat.

IMG_6767e
Organization care of Ikea.

IMG_6768e
And the boys broke it in in their own special way. When you see a hole, what do you do? Put your hand in it! I've taught them so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment