Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas for the Four of Us

IMG_2211e
The nice thing about the cheap tree is that the branches don't start very low to the ground. So Liam can only graze the tips of the bottom row.

Yes, the gifts are sitting under the tree unwrapped. The Surprise Element isn't such a big deal with the boys right now.

IMG_2217e
I bet if given another month's growth, Dash would have enough leverage to yank the tree right over.

IMG_2243e
I see you under there, Mr. Liam.

IMG_2404e
We did wrap one gift for the boys to unwrap when we enjoyed our early Christmas present exchange.

IMG_2408e
It took the boys about 30 second to remove the paper, then took us 20 minutes to take all the toys out of the packaging. Those toy companies secure their toys awfully well.

IMG_2423e
Sean was all too eager to pause his studies to discover his new toys. Which were a couple cheese knives (by request!) and a digital video camera. I've had my gift for a few months, a new computer, but Sean still gave me a Regina Spektor CD and a movie. Which movie? I'll give you a hint.

"Welcome to earth." [punch]

'Tis the season.

2 comments: