Tuesday, November 26, 2019

7

Seeing as I missed birthday and half birthday posts for all of my boys, I need to do a few make-up featurettes. Wren got one on her half birthday so we'll call her good. 

Hi! I'm Grey and I'm seven years old!


I'm a pretty awesome kid. Lately, I've really loved playing pretend games with Wren. It's even better when my brothers want to play, too.  My says I'm a peacemaker because I try to help out my siblings when they're upset and am happy to give up something myself in order to help someone who's sad. But don't worry, impish Grey is still around, he just comes out a little less often. Sometimes, I just can't help but to push buttons.


I've really taken to reading lately. I set a goal to read two chapter books and then I got hooked. My favorite's the Dogman series and I've also enjoyed Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Captain Underpants. I'm doing great in school, I especially enjoy math. I had a bit of a hard time at my new school because it was hard to make friends but I finally found some good buddies. At home, I always love a good cuddle.


Horray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment