Sunday, March 31, 2019

three and a half years


Hi! I'm Wren and I recently turned three and a half years old!


I'm SUCH a three year old. I am amazingly cute and adorable at times, then at others, I have to unleash my wrath. Though Mom thinks I'm a little bit calmer than I was six months ago. I love to be read to, I love to take my time eating, I love to be involved in anything my brothers are doing, I love playing with my friends, I love the colors pink and purple, I love to sing and dance, I love to be super sweet and loving when I feel like it, and I love to pick out my clothes. I'm potty trained now! Even at night I'm pretty good. I don't take naps all that much but I'll play in my room nicely for a while in the afternoon (besides the times where I put half a role of toilet paper in the toilet, put several dollops of shampoo in my hair, put several pumps of hand soap in my hair, and put a jar of Aquaphor in my hair. I like things in my hair, okay?!)


I'm still full of sometimes unjustified opinions that I announce at full, screaming volume. Sometimes I'm not so nice to my family members. I really like to do things by myself and do NOT want you to even THINK of helping me... unless I want your help and WHY AREN'T YOU ALREADY HELPING ME?? But I try to balance it all by being so generous with my "I love you"s, "thank you"s, hugs, and cheek stroking. When I'm sweet, I'm ADORABLE.


Happy half birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment