Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Wren is 3

IMG_8490e
Hi! I'm Wren! I recently turned three years old!

IMG_8556e
I am a fun and silly little kid whose keenly aware of how funny and cute I am. From goofy faces (I can make a hilarious side-eye) and impromptu songs to whackado questions and off-the-wall answers, I'm a funny kid. Nothing's better than when I make my brothers laugh!

IMG_8505e
I'm also a child very set in my own opinions. It doesn't matter if what I demand is logical or flip flops one second to the next, you should do what I say! I've perfected my mad face and full-blast scream. I know perfectly well how to use the potty but... no thanks. Also, please carry me everywhere always.

IMG_8550e
But worry not, I'm mostly very sweet, full of sensitivity and cuddles. I love cats and pink and purple. I love the letter W and find it in all my stories (W is the best letter, of course), plus I can make it with my fingers (and its the same as my age!)! I like to pick out my own outfits.  Mommy appreciates how I still sleep great at night at take naps. I'm happy to serenade you with a song, though I will be very particular about when you should and should not sing along. I love games that make me giggle.

IMG_8564e
Happy birthday to me! And here's a million more photos because I'm so cute.

IMG_8493e

IMG_8560e

IMG_8567e

IMG_8538e

IMG_8545e

IMG_8528e

IMG_8501e

IMG_8535e

No comments:

Post a Comment