Monday, July 31, 2017

Two Years

IMG_5802e
Hi! I'm Wren! Today I turn two years old!

IMG_5809e
I'm such a grown up little girl! My parents are constantly surprised by all the words I can say. I most often talk about my family, where my parents and brothers are. "Daddy car?" "Lem outside?" "Gwey snack?" "Das 'stairs?" "Mommy home?" I repeat everything you throw at me. Most colors are labeled "boo." I like to talk about the "layee buh" and the "ummeen biwd" I see outside (lady bug and humming bird). I throw "oh!" all over the place and you should see how cute people think that is!

IMG_5806e
I'm full of silliness and sass. I walk around in silly, bouncy stomps. I pull faces all the time to showcase my double chin and wide wide eyes. I DON'T like to be messed with by my brothers and I loudly tell them so. In fact, I'm very loud with my opinions and frequently share them. But I do love it when my brothers giggle at something I do or say. And really, I do like to share with them and help them feel better when they are sad.

IMG_5790e
Actually, I really like to be wherever they are and follow them around most of the time. Though, let me tell you, for a very long time I refused to walk on the deck or go over any thresholds. No way no how. But I've gotten over that a bit. Still, I quite prefer being held and taken somewhere then traversing the path all on my own. I give excellent, persistent directions.

IMG_5796e
I eat wonderfully, especially fruits and sweets, not so much my veggies. I've really liked me some scrambled eggs lately. Snacks are big time loves. I also still sleep really great. Extremely rare is the night when I wake up crying and I'll sleep nice and long (summer has been great, no school schedules to work between). And I still take a good daily nap. High five from mom. I love cuddling soft things and wearing bows and trying on other peoples clothes and shoes. I'm curious about everything, just as I should be. I'm a sweetheart, I've been told. Happy birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment