Wednesday, December 21, 2016

6.5 (plus a month) and updates

IMG_3629e
Hi! I'm Dash. Now, I'm six and a half years old! (as of last month)

IMG_3607e
See my teeth? I've lost six! I'm a great reader and, at the moment, I really like the Fly Guy books. I also like to read fact books, like those National Geographic Kids books. I like to create pictures and silly scenes from things I've seen or read about.

IMG_3613e
I do a great job in school and love to learn. I just got to be student of the month for my class in December! But still, recess is my favorite. Art, STEM, gym, spanish, reading, and math are pretty fun, too.

IMG_3625e
I still love Pokemon. I love singing the songs I hear on the radio. I love to be silly. I love interacting with Wren. I love learning interesting facts. And I love to be six and a half!

IMG_3668e
Hi! I'm Liam! Now I'm six and a half years old!

IMG_3663e
Something I really enjoy doing is playing games. Dash doesn't like to play much since he doesn't like losing. I don't like losing either but I still think it's worth it to play. Currently, I most like Battleship, any matching game, Crazy Eights or Uno, and Sequence.

IMG_3677e
I love being in first grade. I'm learning lots and I too like all our subjects. But, yes, recess is the most fun. I was Student of the Month a couple months ago! I really love reading and I take care in my hand writing. In this picture I had only lost four teeth but I've lost two more since then!

IMG_3660e
I love creating! I'll write stories, make snowflakes, cut out puppets, compose letters, form masks, etc. I also like playing with my siblings and want to share all my creations with them. I love to read about interesting things and tell my parents about those neat facts. I love to be six and a half!

And since we're doing updates...
IMG_3683e
Hi, I'm Grey. I am not at any age milestone but I want to share about myself anyway. I love to make silly sounds and do silly moves. I really like to play hide and seek. I also like to just hide on my own and have you find me- but only when I'm ready to be found, don't find me early or you'll hear from me. I like to be around my siblings and make them laugh. I still like my sweets above all else.

IMG_3693e
Hi, I'm Wren, I too want to tell you about myself. I've been walking a lot, more each day. It makes all my brothers so excited! I'm a great eater, although vegetables aren't not high on my list. I sleep great at night and during my nap. Mom has to wake me up often to get brothers to school but I don't mind too much. I reeeeeally like to be held by my parents and let them know how I dislike it when they put me down (even if they don't move away from me). I like playing with my brothers in moderation. I've learned new words like "eye," "sky," and "grey." "No" is a word I use a lot, usually with a big scowl on my face. Oh, I also have twelve teeth! Go me!

IMG_3696e
We love each other, we really do! Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment