Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Little People Words

On the way to hospital to birth Wren
Liam: Bye! Have a good sister!

Grey: Mommy, this is Wren.

Liam: Pat my bottom!

Dash: I'm going to walk. Because I need my exercise.

Liam and Dash: 5 4 3 2 Wren, blastoff!

Liam: Here you go Wren, I made this for you.
Dash: What is it?
Liam: It's a bomb.

To a golden graham
Grey: Hey, who are you? Are you a golden graham? I'm Chase. Can you fly? hey come back here!

Grey: Oh my gosh.

I'm pulsing the food processor, grey runs to the kitchen entry.

Grey: What's that, Mommy?
Katie: It's called a food processor.
Grey: What?
Katie: It's a food processor.
Grey: A rocket?!

Katie: Did you like visiting dad's work today?
Dash: Not visiti--- we visited dad AT work, not visiting dad's work.

Dash: Today someone was mean to me and it broke my heart.

Grey: Mommy can I have a snack?
Katie: Okay, it's a good time for Snack. Do you have a snack in mind?
Grey: Can I have candy for snack?
Katie: No, not candy, something a little more healthy. Maybe a granola bar, or peanuts, or a banana.
Grey: Or maybe chocolate chips.

Grey: The pig is not superman.

Liam: Get my bare feet to some sandals!

Dash: Mommy, I know who I want to marry. I want to marry wren!
Katie: Aw, you do?
Dash: Because she is the cutest! Liam, who are you going to marry?
Liam: Can I marry wren too?
Dash: No you can't, I already picked Wren. Maybe you could pick Mommy?
Liam: No I can't! Daddy already picked her!

Grey: I am looking good!

Liam: Mommy, when I open my right eye, it closes because my eyeball is hurting.

Dash: Mommy, girls are my favorite guys. I like them the most. They are so cute.... Boys... are fancy.

Dash: Is Moroni the last chapter in the Book of Mormon?
Katie: Yep
Dash: No, it's Index! Haha!

Liam: Good job! You didn't even mess that up.

Grey: Mommy, don't break Daddy's foot.

Grey: Mommy, I'm going to spell reverent. Uuuuuuuuuuuh, g r e y. Grey!

Liam: Wren really likes those 3D animals.
Dash: They're called phone animals.
Katie: Yep, those are called FOAM animals.
Dash: Oh, haha, i thought it was phone.
Liam: Another name is 3D.
Grey: Also, pickle!

Katie: That Clayton is making some bad choices.
Liam: Why?
Katie: He's being mean, putting people in cages, hurting Tarzan-
Liam: And Tarzan is good!
Dash: He needs to go in gorilla mode!

Grey: Daddy, last night while you sleeped... I kissed yaaaaaa.

Sean and Katie enjoy a hug and kiss.
Dash: Why do you guys do that eeeeverydaaaaay?

Dash: Liam when you're sick at school try not to throw up.
Liam: But I'm not sick.
Dash: I think you're a little bit sick.
Liam: No I'm not!
Dash: I think you're... 1% sick.

Liam: We're in Tennessee. We're in Tennessee!
Dash: No we're not, we're in Florida.
Liam: We're in Tennessee, we're in Tennessee-ee-ee, we're in Tennesseeeeeeee!
Dash: Are you kidding me? We're in Florida!

Dash: Mommy, go quick! ... But follow the road rules, remember.

Dash: Don't make the snowball too heavy.
Katie: Okay.
Dash: Oh this is a little heavy. Maybe 18% heavy. So not too heavy.

Grey: What do the glasses do? The mouth? Nooo. The glasses? Let's do it! [sings] the glasses on the bus went glass glass glass all through the town.

Grey to every mannequin in the store: Hello! I love you! [hug]

Dash: What does hilarious mean?
Sean: It means really funny.
Dash: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA like that.

Dash: Mommy, that billboard said there's something special at the Mall of America and I want to go there so we should go.
Katie: What kind of special thing?
Dash: A thing. That's special.

Dash: Hi wren! Wren wren Wrenny pie!
Liam whispers: Wren, kick dash in the head.
Katie, chuckling: Liam, that's not very nice.
Liam whispers: Wren, kick Katie in the head.

Grey: Don't make it too loud, it will hurt my eyes.
Katie: Don't make what too loud?
Grey: It will hurt my eyes. The laundry.
Katie: The laundry will be too loud and hurt your eyes?
Grey sadly: Uh huh.

Grey: Mommy and daddy are going to go in the car. And we're going to go in the vehicle.

Liam: Mommy, I want to try on my tie.
Grey: Liam why are you wearing that? You look like Bill Nye!

1 comment:

  1. Omigosh. How did I miss this one? Good thing I wasn't drinking anything. :-)

    ReplyDelete