Monday, January 18, 2016

The Fam in FL

IMG_0018e
We spent Christmas in Florida!

IMG_9625e
Here's all the visiting grandkids (we desperately missed Brian, Chris, Matty, and Naomi!).

IMG_9633e
It consisted of my brudda Darren's family...

IMG_9648e
And my own family! My sistah Jenny's family lives nearby but wasn't over when we were taking the family shots. Whoopsiedoo.

Mom asked me to take a photo of each grandkid, I may as well share them here!
IMG_9988e
(She was napping when I did everyone else and I forgot to take it until right before we left for the airport when the lighting was pttttt)
(I also forgot to pack her hair bows for the trip so she was sadly without adornment the whole time!)

IMG_9655e
(My boys were in love with this kid. He slept over many times, much to Liam, Dash, and Grey's delight)

IMG_9658e
(I think he might have enjoyed himself)

IMG_9666e
(Oh the fun that was had with him!)

IMG_9675e
(A day younger than Grey and they had a very complicated relationship, as you might imagine)

IMG_9697e
(Sometimes she loved hanging with the big kids and adults, sometimes she loved hanging with the littler crowd. She's just all around awesome.)

IMG_9700e
(Bonus photo! I don't know where that pose came from but *high five* Grey!)

IMG_9707e
(speaking of my little imp...)

IMG_9730e
(trying to play it cool when he's really a goofball. Every since he was little, he and I would play this blow-each-other's-hair game. When we were reunited and he got a good shot at my ponytail, I was so pleased he hadn't forgotten)

IMG_9733e
(she made me an aunt! She's a blossoming artist and unsuspecting crack-up)

IMG_9737e
(this guy, dude, he was the best with Wren. Always ready to hold her, talk to her, smile with her. It was the sweetest)

IMG_9746e
(half the time we were there she was out working or going to parties! So grown up! She is the funniest, she just says it like it is. Full of happiness and laughter!)

IMG_9758e
(Another bonus photo!)

IMG_9762e
(full of sweetness)

No comments:

Post a Comment