Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Fall Family

IMG_8818ee
This was the most thrown together photo. Trying to carve out time when the leaves were just right, the weather was good, the older kids not in school, the baby's awake and fed, AND Sean's not at work... twas an illusive endeavor. But when I sensed the stars were aligning, I grabbed the tripod and went for it. Not a thought for the outfits, or a hair accessory for Wren, or my own hair, or even a makeup touch-up. I suppose it's an accurate reflection of normality. And this was the only photo I captured where no leaves were being thrown. Oy with the leaf tossing!

IMG_8854e
Best friends for life, I hope. Poor little squished up baby.

IMG_8826e
Then we let them loose. Be among the leaves! Go!

And then to the park:
IMG_8861e

IMG_8867e

IMG_8869e

IMG_8871e

IMG_8881e

Love this family of mine.

1 comment:

  1. No fair. Your unplanned, unmade up, no hair accessory family pix are better than my highly coordinated ones ever were. :-)
    What a lovely family, and such great photos!

    ReplyDelete