Saturday, November 21, 2015

5.5 (+9 days)

IMG_9090e
Hi! I'm Liam! I just turned five and a half years old!

IMG_9093e
I really love school and all the friends I've made. My teacher says I'm so helpful and a really good friend. I have a loose tooth!

IMG_9110e
While still a sweetie, sometimes my patience is lacking. But I'm only 5.5! I also am very competitive with Dash and I don't like it when he does something "better" than me.

IMG_9101e
I'm a great reader and also like to do dot-to-dots where I count into the hundreds! I love to draw as well and put in lots of details (mom especially loves the curly knees I draw!).

IMG_9119e
Hi! I'm Dash! I just turned five and a half years old!

IMG_9122e
I'm a great student and love being with all my school friends. I really enjoy following my teacher's directions carefully.

IMG_9128e
I am completely enamored with my baby sister, though mommy has to often remind me not to be "scary" around her- I just like to do lots of startling, jerky movements really close to her face, is that so wrong?

IMG_9135e
I've lost two teeth! Mom says I'm a sensitive soul- I get very concerned in books and movies when things get destroyed or something important is threatened. I can be so sweet and quick to apologize... when I'm in the mood.

Happy half birthday, boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment