Monday, September 21, 2015

Grey is Three

IMG_8166e
Hi! I'm Grey! Yesterday I turned three years old!

IMG_8168e
I have two favorite things. First, eating. Particularly sweets. I'd like to eat at all times if I could. Second, being silly. I like to say silly things, I like to move my body in silly ways, I like to pretend silly things.

IMG_8163e
I've gotten amazingly stubborn. I like things my way the moment I think of them. I have lots of breakdowns every day. Sometimes I don't even know what it is I need- I'll scream for help and then scream when someone tries to help me. I'm sweet as peaches when things are going my way. But Mom has to think really hard if she wants to ask me to do something because there's a good chance I'll explode in rage. Forget about easy diaper changes, let alone potty training!

IMG_8159e
My big brothers are so fun and I love to do what they're doing. Baby Wren is so cute. I really like Paw Patrol and I like to pretend to be Chase. I sure enjoy blowing bubbles and rambling down the driveway on my tricycle. Daddy says I have a super cute face. I'm really good at whispering. I have the best smile and laugh. I have so many people who love me. Hurray for three!

No comments:

Post a Comment