Tuesday, May 12, 2015

5

IMG_4063e
Hi, I'm Dash.

IMG_4077e
Today, I turn five!

IMG_4058e
I've always got a rhythm in my body, ready to wiggle my hips and jump to the beat at any moment. My favorite color is red and has been for a long time. Sometimes I talk with what my mom calls a Big Voice- I'm not yelling, I just make my voice deep and loud. I love to get really excited and giddy about new and interesting things.

IMG_4052e
When someone's upset or hurt, I'm quick to come over with a hug and kiss. Although, my hugs are usually a little too tight around the neck. I currently love Star Wars with a burning passion. I love my brothers so much and am so excited for a sister!

IMG_4027e
Hi, I'm Liam.

IMG_4016e
Today, I turn five, too!

IMG_4033e
I love to entertain people with my silly faces and voices. My favorite color changes frequently, usually either blue or red. Being first is very important to me and it can be hard for me to get calm if I'm not first. I ask lots of good questions and am very curious.

IMG_4024e
I am really great at saying "thank you." I like to give spontaneous sweet hugs and kisses, plus a few giant squeezes here and there. I too am obsessed with Star Wars. My brothers are my favorite and I'm so happy to have a new sister soon!

IMG_4036e
Birthday twins, best friends.

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWW! HAPPY birthday to our favorite twins! We think you two are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just cannot even believe they're 5. And look what smart, clever, funny, beautiful boys you have. Man. Your babies really hit the genetic jackpot. I can't wait till baby girl arrives!

    ReplyDelete